GL - Rapier Practice in Glaslyn

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Wed Feb 21 14:56:14 PST 2001

Elgie:

This was done basically so that the heavy and light practices would be on
the same night. Unfortunately, right now it is too dark for the light
fighters to practice at the same location as the heavy fighters. Hopefully
when it gets starts getting lighter later, then the two practices will be
at the same place.

Lavina

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, j smith wrote:

> I would be interested in learning to fight light, but
> the time is mirrored by heavy practice.  Was this done
> purposely?
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Elgie the Fierce
> --- Susan Carol Tribble <susant at unt.edu> wrote:
> >
> > I am sending this on behalf of Lord David de la
> > Roke, Rapier
> > Marshal for the Canton of Glaslyn:
> >
> > To all who wish to learn or practice rapier in the
> > Denton area,
> > Glaslyn will have their first rapier practice
> > (weather permitting) on
> > Monday, February 26 beginning at 7:30 p.m.  Practice
> > will take
> > place at my home.  Directions are as follows:
> >
> > Take your best route to I-35 and go North to Denton
> > Once in Denton, take the McCormick Street exit and
> > go South on
> > McCormick Street
> > Turn left onto Willowood
> > Turn right on Westwood
> > 4th house on the right
> >
> > 2002 Westwood
> > Denton, TX  76201
> > (940) 383-1270
> >
> > The first meeting will be open for discussion for a
> > furture location for
> > light fighter practice.  If you have any questions
> > about the time
> > and/or place, please e-mail Lord David at:
> > daviddelaroke at email.com
> >
> > Yours in Service,
> > Lord David de la Roke
> > Rapier Marshal, Canton of Glaslyn