GL - North Texas Irish Festival

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 03:56:17 PST 2001

Do I need to sign up on the website and with you here
also... I will need directions and am available all
day Saturday and Sunday...

Charlene Lockhart
1232 W. Oak St  #3
Denton, Texas  76201

I will need directions.... please clarify what you
need I am available for anything...  :-)

Sharlyne of Glaslyn
--- Bryan & Michelle Hanson <bmhanson at airmail.net>