GL - Reminder - upcoming activities

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Feb 23 06:13:58 PST 2001

Just a friendly reminder, this Sunday from 2:00 - 6:00 at the Visual
Arts Center we will have a garb worskhop.  Bring your fabric, sewing
machine, supplies and whatever other materials you need.  If you don't
have "everything" to make a garment, bring whatever you do have.

Also, Monday night from 7:30 - 10:00 during Rapier practice, we will have
an open A&S workshop at our house.  Bring whatever A&S type project you
want to work on.  If you don't have an A&S project and want to paint on
the big celtic banner we are working on, we (weather permitting)
can arrange that.  If you don't want to work on A&S project of any type,
feel free to come over and just hang out with the group.

If you need directions to my house, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.  Feel free to contact me
if you have any questions.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn