GL - Another Thank You!

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 26 08:16:10 PST 2001

I, too, would like to thank Lady Magdalena for giving up her afternoon to
help us yesterday.

For those of you who could not make the workshop, we had 7 adults and 2
children present.  Magdalena took the time to help us one on one to get
(personally fitted) patterns to make a kirtle and sideless circoat.

At tonight's open A&S workshop, feel free to bring whatever project you
wish to work on.  If you want to bring the garb you started yesterday,
feel free to do so.  I have 2 sewing machines, or feel free to bring your
own.

One final thing, I must apologize to everyone for choosing the Visual
Arts Center to have the garb workshop - Lady Capricia, you were right!
Garb Workshops should NOT be done at the Visual Arts Center.  We don't
want to embarass the paid visual arts center attendant anymore than
possible.  Therefore, next time, I will be more than happy to rearrange my
home as much as possible to host the garb workshop at my house (besides,
we have a large swing, and many, many toys for Dakota and Daniel to play
with).

I hope to see many of you tonight.  Contact me if you need directions to
my house.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn