GL - where is everyone

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 14:07:22 PST 2001

Afan,

You are not alone now, your redhead minion has arrived home from work.

Ya'll,  I just got the neatest book on maps. I am so excited over it.
It actually has decent references, trade routes and its mainly in period.
That is two I have now. Yippy.
Now I have to find the sources on the sun compass of Iceland.

Joan
Happy redhead pleased by books.