GL - sat.fun with fire

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 19:03:22 PST 2001

 I wish I was going but the evil work warlord wants me at the castle till 1:00 pm Saturday and there is no hiding this weekend !!!!   So everyone learn well so you ken teach me !!!!

Sharlyne of Glaslyn

  Theresa Wyatt <teebyrd at earthlink.net> wrote:
Oops, Thanks for the reminder.
Are you going to the college this weekend ?
Joan

Charlene Lockhart wrote:

LADIES.....

You might be quite careful about reference to the cloak...there were two cloaks that day to keep me from catching cold....

Please remember that his Excellecy Baron Fritz...honored me with his cloak for warmth that morning... He is such a fine Baron.... and the her Excellency the Baroness talked so freely with me about archery and fighting... she too is a wonderful person... I was very proud to meet them

*curtseys* to their Excellencies !!!!

and then there was the "nice" scotsman  :-) that shared his with me that evening....

To both gentlemen I am grateful

Sharlyne of Glaslyn

  Theresa Wyatt <teebyrd at earthlink.net> wrote:
Well Mebd,

Mine was filled with embroideries and linen.
Toots,pea green with envy. (g)
Sharlyne was occupied with a cloak.
Lady Afan was on attendance in the baronial pavillion.
It's not a hard puzzle. (g) I really had a great time.
When your bruises are done you make a great Diana of the Hunt.
Joan

Vanessa Shute wrote:

You couldnt possibly be referring to me could you Sharlyne?

Medb>From: Charlene Lockhart