GL - CPR class

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 13:51:18 PST 2001

 I am definitely interested in this course...please keep me posted on details

Sharlyne Lockhart of Glaslyn

  Kellie Hardy <khemail at swbell.net> wrote:
To those gentles who responded to the announcement about the CPR class:
I need to know how many of you are commited to using the training offered to become a Warranted Chirurgeon.  Please email your response.
The class fee is $40., payable on site.  The class will take place at the home of Caelin on Andrede, directions coming soon.  I bleieve it begins at 10 am.  and runs eight hours.
If you have not already given me your name for this class (the one we planned for December does not count), you will need to wait for the next one.  This class is full.  Thank you to everyone for your interest.

Catrin