GL - Re:mebd

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 9 04:42:16 PST 2001

Mebd,

The Celtic Stitch book, do not worry about it.
Bring it to the pop. meeting. Do you need more thread ?
When you are ready I'll show you how to seed bead on it.
Looks beautiful with stitch work.  In our canton, we have
lots of talent in the stitch dept. Lavina does gorgeous black work
you might talk her into showing you some of her pieces.
Magdalene has some embroidery in velvet very nice.
When you are ready there is plently to draw from.

Hand kissing wonderful.
FYI, next  time when you have the chance to experiment
try nibbling the inside of the wrist and watch the response.

As to boostier, I am trying to contain them, not imprison them.
That is one of the reasons I went early instead of late.
I wanted to have as much fun  & learn as possible.
Spending my day in a corset of some sort
does not seem like fun, unless it is in....

Are you going to the college this weekend ?

Joan

Joan