GL - dance,

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Fri Feb 9 17:36:57 PST 2001

Personally, I would really like to see those reminders sent to the
list. Once in a while I am in Denton on a Thursday, and would love
to show up, but never remember when it is going on. :( I would
think all of us, who don't typically show up, could use the
occasional nudge those reminders would give us.

 ~A~