GL - From your Minister of A&S

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 12 08:21:12 PST 2001

For those of you who did attend, I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I
did.  For those of you who could not attend, you missed an enjoyable
event.

During court, HL Ceinwen was honored as a judges favorite (from which
judge I can't remember - sorry HL Ceinwen - feel free to help out here if
you wish).

Joan was recognized by HL Tanwyn for her beautiful map work.
(Unfortunately Joan had to leave before court).

I was given an Honorable Mention by HL Tanwyn for my design of the new
Porticullus which I designed for the Barony of Elfsea and for my work in
illumination.

Lord David and I were honored to receive a Porticullus for service
to the Barony of Elfsea.

Lady Afan taught a Seneschals class. Unforunately, I was teaching a class
at the same time and couldn't attend.

I know there were at at least 8 of us from the Canton there.  Thank you
Glaslyn for making a fine attendance at Baronial College.

On a different note, remember the Canton activiites this weekend:

Saturday, February 16 - Trip to the Fabric District.  I'm not sure if
David and I will be able to go or not.  I think Capricia, Sebastian and
Joan are.

Sunday, February 17 - A&S Workshop - Banner Making - 2:00 at the Visual
Arts Center.  Bring your paints, canvas and anything else you think you
might need to work on your project(s).

I hope to see everyone soon.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous