GL - From your Minister of A&S

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 08:40:46 PST 2001

Glaslyners,

I received favor from H.E. Llewelyn, my brother's Don at Baronial College.

Airaklee and I will not be able to attend the banner painting on Sunday
since he is responsible for attending the Arthurian practice.

It was nice to see Joan displaying her maps at Baronial College.  I will add
... a couple of the judges were really impressed with her work.  Keep it up
Joan!!!!

I also taught a Calligraphy class and had the table full of those wanting to
learn.  I had a great time teaching.  Capricia being one shows promise in
her penmanship.

Congratulations to David and Lavina for their being awarded the Portcullis!
Vivat!

In service,
Ceinwen~