GL - Raven's Fort weekend

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 03:37:18 PST 2001

Wesaþ ge hal!

   Ric and I had fun this past weekend.  He has developed a fondness for
fire and thoroughly enjoyed playing at Timo's Clan fire.  It was damn cold
though.  I definitely need to invest in some wool.
   Raven's Fort is a beautiful, primitive site.  Lot of trees, a mini
Stonehenge, and no interference from the outside.  If no one has been, you
should whenever possible.  Ric and I could whisper to each other at 20 to 40
feet away.  It was great.

  In other news, it looks like the carpal tunnel release might be the only
thing being done this Friday.  The decompression of the nerve at the elbow
may or may not happen.  So I might be able to at least bend my arm.  It
still does not mean that I do not need to couple of good women to "help" me
out. ;)

   I will also have a little more time since I dropped both of my German
classes yesterday.  The course load was killing me.  I am still taking my
Tues. and Thurs. classes.

Godspeed,
Cyniric