GL - Who wants a copy of the Domesday?

doug turnage wolf77777 at juno.com
Fri Feb 16 10:05:19 PST 2001

I would love a Domesday Book

Airaklee

------Original Message------
From: "Susan Brockington" <susanb at unt.edu>
To: glaslyn at ansteorra.org
Sent: February 15, 2001 7:34:37 PM GMT
Subject: GL - Who wants a copy of the Domesday?

Unto the Populace of Glaslyn:

I am constantly updating and keeping current the Canton
Domesday.  However, whenever it comes times for populace or
business meetings, I can never remember to print it and bring it to
meetings.

Therefore, if you would you like a copy of the most current up-to-
date Canton Domesday, I'll be happy to send you one via an
attachment.  If you would like a copy, please let me know if you
would like to receive it a text document or in word perfect.  I can
zip it off to you in a matter of moments of receivng your request.

If you can't receive attachments, let me know and I'll (try and
remember to) bring one to the next populace meeting.  (Or, if you
happen to be on the UNT campus and want to pop by the
Chemistry Department, I'll be happy to print a copy for you then.)

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous