GL - Steppes Doomsday

Chiara chiara at io.com
Sat Feb 24 07:49:43 PST 2001

For all that have not already sent in your release forms for the 2001
doomsday book please fill out the one in your March newsletter and send it
in to me. I will try to be at as many guild meetings and fighter practices
as I can so that I can pick them up as well. The 2001 doomsday will go out
in June with my last issue of the SteppesLetter. :)

The March newsletter is going out today.

You can also find the release form online on the steppes webpage if you are
not subscribed to the newsletter.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas