GL - A&S/Rapier

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 26 08:52:41 PST 2001

Yep - we will make room in the house.  David has a full slate of
activities planned for tonight.  A lecture portion, then a hands on one,
on one session with everyone (that he can) that shows up.

Hopefully we will have others from Steppes and Elfsea show up who can
help.

I hope you can make it.  Bring Ashley - she can do some A&S stuff, do her
homework (or do my homework - ONLY JOKING ASHLEY!), play with the
gamestation, etc., etc.

Lavina

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, M. Peet wrote:

> Lavina,
>
> The forcast is rain this afternoon and into the evening.  If it should rain,
> will there still be rapier practice?
>
> Ceinwen~

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or