GL - 12th Night

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Tue Jan 2 13:57:16 PST 2001

David and his 2 girls are (supposed to be) going.  I doubt Daniel and I
will go.  I have a choice between 12th night and Coronation.  I don't want
to answer for David, so I'll check with him tonight and let everyone know
something on his seating arrangements when I can report more.

Lavina

On Tue, 2 Jan 2001 grrhine at swbell.net wrote:

> Howdy All!!!
>
> 	I spoke with Wolf about this the other day, but as we haven't
> had a meeting since, thought I would put it out here for everyone. :)
>
> 	First off, how many of us are going to 12th Night? I was
> thinking it would be lovely if we could all sit together (that is if
> everyone doesn't already have plans). What do you all think?
>
> 	I was hoping we could get this worked out so someone would
> know how many places to hold for us. Just a thought... let me
> know.
>
>  ~Afan~

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or