GL - Central Region Pre- Registration for Gulf War

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Jan 2 15:22:08 PST 2001

Greetings to you all,

It is my pleasure to remind  you that there are only **19** more days to
mail  in your pre-registration for GulfWar.

I am the Deputy Gulf War Liaison for the Central Region Land Allocations.

Why should you Pre-register?  Because we'll be allotted more land.  Remember
how cramped we were last year?  sharing tent pegs....... 2 feet from the
next tent.  I know it's a fact of life at a War but we could use a little
more room.  You can help you Kingdom.........You can do that by
pre-registering.

I will be attending Steppes meeting tonight and Loch Ruad's tomorrow.  I'll
have forms available, information, envelopes....... and for sale USPS
stamps.  I will take them to the post office for you.  I will even have the
forms on hand if you want a return receipt for the paperwork.

Also a reminder the USPS will be raising postage rates again.  So until
January 7th it is still $0.33 to mail an envelope.

If you have any questions please call 817-467-6959 or email.

Lady Arabella de Montacute