GL - Need help this weekend

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sun Jan 7 16:13:55 PST 2001

Greetings, Barony and Cantons,
We have such full hearts on this day after Twelfth Night, and a posting
to that effect you will find elsewhere in your mail.  But a BIG thank
you to everyone who contributed to the event's success, and we hope you
all had a good time!  We certainly did!
There is another event this weekend--the Coronation of Their
Highnesses.  We have been asked, and agreed, to host the luncheon for
the Landed Nobles and TRM's and TRH's  at Coronation.  We need the help
of two or three people to accomplish this.  We are only asking that
those good people volunteer an hour or so of their time to set out and
clean up the very simple service.  We are procuring the food, which the
Western Region is paying for, and will bring it to site.  Please, if you
plan to attend Coronation and could use something to do for a little
while during the middle of the day, email or phone Her Excellency to
volunteer. (khemail at swbell.net)
Secondly, as most of the infrastucture of Coronation (decorations, the
stage, tables, the serving gear, etc) belongs to the Steppes, it is in
our best interest to see that all our belongings return safely to our
storage locker.  Again, the Western Region, as the hosts of Coronation,
will provide manpower to tear down the site and pack it up and unload
into the locker.  But we need to provide a couple of supervisors.  We
would like to have a volunteer to rent a truck (like for 12th Night) at
the Western Region's expense, and drive it to the event and drive it
back with Steppes' belongings to the storage locker.  If you can provide
this service to our Barony, please email or phone His Excellency to work
out specifics. (rhemail at swbell.net)
Thank you in advance for your generosity--

Fritz and Catrin