GL - Re: ES - Need teachers for baronial college (fwd)

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 8 10:18:30 PST 2001

>Hey Joan, remember I was plugging Baronial College?  This is your excuse
>to go.  It looks like they will have an SCA 101 Class (which is usually
>very informative for newcomers) AND they will have Known World Handbooks
>for sale.
>
>Lavina

   Not to overshadow the College, if anyone is interested, I will be in
Raven's Fort that weekend with my son for Bastide de Courtbeaux.  It is late
period which I do not normally do, but I have a duty to be there.  They are
having an insult and flattery contest and some fighting in preparation for
war.
   If anyone wants to go with me, just let me know.  I am leaving after
class that Friday (9. Feb) at about 1 or 2 pm, get Ric, and then to site.

Cyniric