GL - Looking for Joan,12 night and thanks

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 8 16:09:55 PST 2001

Greetings Glaslyners ,

Lady Lavina you have found me. I just got home from working with the deviant . I
am at home and will give you a ring around 7:30. Also this is my home number
972-294-0121 and my work number 214-520-6308 vm/ext 353. Feel free to call
either, however it was like to today. ??who knows.

Thank you Ceinwen. I would love to show with other artisans, if I knew how and
what to do. I was blessed with a talent to paint and my lord indulges me with
allowing me to turn the kitchen into studio from time to time.  I did promise no
more 12x18 banners in the house until the spring. Lavina's Mistress Stella was
kind enough to provide me with some information.  I hope to learn more at the
baronial college and get a handbook.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for making my first big event such a
treat. Lavina and David took the time to explain the court to me and I was so
proud to see Airaklee, Cyniric and Llew being called . Afan, Ceinwen and
Madgalena escorting them to the front. I said to myself -  That's my Canton. I
am still smiling.

Thank you,
Joan

P.S.
Ravensfort sounds interesting Cyniric. Unfortunately my lord would not be
amused. Toots !  Have a good time and enjoy your son.