GL - Important news bulletin

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Jan 23 17:32:41 PST 2001

This just in:

	The Canton of Glaslyn has a siege engine (aka ballista) which
is not finished. Your virtual scribe (that would be Afan) forgot to put
the ballista workshop day on the calendar (that would be this
Saturday). Your siege engine commander (that would be Afan
again) is concerned!!! So... this is your friendly reminder that this
Saturday (that would be January 27th) is BALLISTA WORKSHOP
DAY in Glaslyn.

	Please come out and support your canton. Remember our King
and Kingdom are counting on us for Gulf War X.

In Service,
Lady Afan ferch Elystan
Virtual Scribe: Glaslyn
Siege Engine Commander (if we get it done): Glaslyn
Central Regional Seneschal
And All 'round spiffy gal (IMHO) *grin*

 ~Afan~

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.