GL - SCA @ NoTXIrishFest

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sun Jan 21 10:10:27 PST 2001

Greetings all,
There are many happenings going on in the Central Region in the next two
months, and we are all very busy planning for these fun events.  But
there is one more opportunity we have, this one to share the SCA with a
larger audience, that we really should not pass up.  I am referring to
the North Texas Irish Festival, to be held March 10-11 at Fair Park in
Dallas.  Maria Vasquez of Elfsea has managed to get the SCA some DEMO
SPACE for the WHOLE WEEKEND of NTIF, and we need to get in high gear and
put on a great demo.  This is going to take effort on all our parts,
some commitment of time to man the demo, lots of good stuff to show, and
warriors of all descriptions to demonstrate and provide great first
contact with the public (Yes, there is space for a list!).
We are asking everyone to commit to this demo opportunity.  You know you
will want to go to the Festival anyway.
WE NEED SOMEONE TO STEP UP AND COORDINATE OUR EFFORTS.  Yup, an
autocrat.  We have had an offer to get promo materials printed at cost,
and lots of other help, but Fritz and I cannot take on the load of
coordinating this event.  We need one or more of you to take the helm on
this project.  The rewards for the Central Region wil be great if we do
a good job on this.  Please contact me via phone or email to volunteer,
and please come to Steppes Populace Meeting this Thursday to get more
info.  Thank you all very much, in advance.

For Steppes,
Catrin
Baroness