GL - Request for A&S bids (fwd)

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 25 22:29:01 PST 2001

Sounds like all sorts of fun.  However, any events in June are probably out
for Sebastian and I.  We never plan to go anywhere and now that we decide to
go to  Venezuela, we also find out that Known World Dance and a friend's
wedding are at the same time.  So, even if we only do Venezuela, we'll be
very busy in June.  (A good busy though - unlike work. ;-) )

Capricia