GL - Heralds and Canton existence

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 05:25:37 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/26/01 5:16:04 AM Central Standard Time,
rbculver at hotmail.com writes:

> You will be assimulated.  Resistance is futile.  Of course if you resist I
> am not beyond groveling. :)

I have not had anyone grovel at my feet in a long time. MMMMMMMM. (There use
to be a guy by the name of Jamie and he did a wonderful grovelI. Something
that had to be seen to believed.)I make no promises. But will have to see.
First I have to get the job  and sell this house here in Shreveport. My plans
are to move in June.
Donnel

PS My husband is there now and board stiff sitting in his
apartment.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,