GL - Heralds and Canton existence

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Jan 26 07:02:50 PST 2001

Yippie Skippie!  Couldn't you give me a little more notice though.  My
boss just hates it when I walk in and say I'm taking the day off (...so I
can help my sister-in-law move to Glaslyn).

OOOHHHH, you mean your NOT moving today?  Darn it!  I just HATE this
waiting part.

Lavina

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, M. Peet wrote:

> Ok, ok....you guys make it so------o hard to resist.  I give, I'M MOVING TO
> GLASLYN!!! <G>
> Ceinwen~
> ---
> >Donnel
> >
> >Come and join us. We the Canton of Glaslyn are a great group.
> >The best thing about us, our laughter and big hearts.
> >Resistance will melt away with Glaslyn.
> >And the biggie-we are kid friendly. Little ones are welcome.
> >
> >Joan

> >and I
> >factor
> >must
> >and
> > >
> > >   You will be assimulated.  Resistance is futile.  Of course if you
> >resist I
> > > am not beyond groveling. :)
> > >
> > > Cyniric

***ladylavina at email.com***