GL - ANST - Ansterorran Squires egroup has been started--opps second try. (fwd)

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Jan 26 14:16:24 PST 2001

And yet more information...

Lavina

_______________________________

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***
_______________________________

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:09:00 EST
From: GuyLestran at aol.com
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: ANST - Ansterorran Squires egroup has been started--opps second try.

Hi all I thought this would help us all communicate a little better and help
each other out a bit.

the link is............<A
HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Anstreorra-Squires">

Any squire is invited to join.  I'd like to apologize to any who might take
offense to the group just being open to squires, no slight is meant to
anyone.  And this is of course not to imply that squires are any better then
anyone else or have any sort of silly ranking or anything, it's just a badge
of learning and service (well in my view at least).

In Service.

Guy LeStrange.

Below is the description that's under the group name.

This group is for the squires of Anstreorra freely pass information to both
improve themselves and the kingdom.  Squires joining this group should state
who there knight is in their initial email so we know who everyone is.  The
group is only open to squires at this point.  This group is to pass along
and share ideas on where we are and how we might want to get were we're
going.  It is not a place to talk about how great our knight's are (we all
know how great our knights are already), though passing along ideas are fine.
  I'd like to use this as a place where we can bounce ideas off each other
and use them to improve ourselves. As members of the group are knighted they
will be removed from the list (there's another group for them).