GL - Shopping?

Scot and Michelle Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 26 16:20:42 PST 2001

Okay,
So Magdalena did you want to go with us?
If she doesn't, we can still all go - I just know nothing about fabric myself and like having someone who knows something shop with me.
Joan, if we go, can you pick up Charlene?
What time do you want to meet me (I live in Carrollton, so I'm on the way.)?
The stores are only open in the morning - I'm not sure the exact open time, but I'm not really a morning person so getting there between 8 and 9 is good with me. (It's about a 1/2 hour from here.)

Anyone else in the Canton interested?

We could do lunch and then come back here and sew if people wanted to - I have two machines and my husband is tolerant. ;-)

In service,
Capricia