GL - Thank You, NEW

JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 00:58:16 PST 2001

I would like to extend my thanks to those good gentles I met at Llew's place
on Saturday......I'm really bad with names, please forgive. Thank you all for
making me feel welcome. I look forward to working with your local group much
more in the future.
Also, I have been working on a proposed version of the Glaslyn device, to
whom shall I send the finished product?

Jen

"Take time by the forelock. Now or never. You must live in the present,
launch yourself on every wave, find eternity in each moment. Fools stand on
their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other
land; there is no other life but this, or the like of this." Thoreau