GL - Colors

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 29 08:50:05 PST 2001

Lady Donnel,

When you come and play with us, you'll notice how sweet
our men are. They do go out of their way to help us.
We tease them and yes,we are protective of them.
I have yet to carry a more than small basket anywhere
to one of our gatherings, walk to my car alone at night etc,etc,.
Chivalry is alive in Glaslyn and I for one appericate it.
Joan