GL - Ballista Name/Color

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Jan 29 10:02:33 PST 2001

Just for the record...

	I think Glaslyn is one of the greatest groups in the Knowne
World. A hearty vivat to all of you who help make Glaslyn great.

	As for the siege engine... Honestly I think it would look
REALLY cool plaid. Since I have to run the thing, I want to be able
to look at it!

	Baroness Dana suggested we make it look like a bunny,
wearing plaid, and name that bunny, Buster Bunny Foo Foo. Then
we could have a battle marching song that would go like...

 Buster Bunny Foo Foo
 Hopping through Meridies
 Scooping up Trimarians
 Splattin' 'em on the head!

   Soooooo.... Buster Bunny Foo Foo, wearing plaid!