GL - Ballista Name/Color

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:22:13 PST 2001

Afan, Afan, Afan.  And I should Say, Baroness Dana, Baroness Dana,
Baroness Dana (who I know is on this list-serve).  Just what am I going to
do with the two of you?  Who ever heard of a plaid bunny?

As far as the song, I just got this terrible vision of HL Airaklee and
Lord Lew carrying the ballista across the list field, in front of the
castle, singing "Buster Bunny Foo, Foo"  ...Not a pretty site!

Lavina

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 grrhine at swbell.net wrote:

> Just for the record...
>
> 	I think Glaslyn is one of the greatest groups in the Knowne
> World. A hearty vivat to all of you who help make Glaslyn great.
>
> 	As for the siege engine... Honestly I think it would look
> REALLY cool plaid. Since I have to run the thing, I want to be able
> to look at it!
>
> 	Baroness Dana suggested we make it look like a bunny,
> wearing plaid, and name that bunny, Buster Bunny Foo Foo. Then
> we could have a battle marching song that would go like...
>
>  Buster Bunny Foo Foo
>  Hopping through Meridies
>  Scooping up Trimarians
>  Splattin' 'em on the head!
>
>    Soooooo.... Buster Bunny Foo Foo, wearing plaid!

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***