GL - Ballista Name/Color

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Jan 29 12:02:27 PST 2001

Thanks, Afan!!

     I think you may have ruined my reputation of <grin> "always being so
serious"!! Most people don't get to see my sense of humor. You could have
taken credit for all this, I wouldn't have minded at all.

I think the crew should be dressed in the same plaid as Buster!! Please take
lots of pictures and a video would be really good, cause then I could hear
ya all singing.

Just Dana