GL - Color scheme

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Jan 29 13:34:58 PST 2001

I just really think the ballista should be plaid. I LOVE the idea of
green and purple plaid. I think that would be awesome!!!

How about, rather than bunnies, we just make a set of bunny
ears... or draw bunny faces on the ballista bolts? I REALLY like
that idea. Then, to appease the boys, we can call it Buster (almost
manly) and we will all know that it is Buster Bunny Foo Foo... I'll
put the ears on once I get it to the field. *grin* By that time the
guys will be too busy with war to concern themselves with what
Buster looks like. *snicker*

~Afan~
(Who would like to think she was getting away with something, but
knows they guys will read this eventually.)
Siege Weapon Commander: Glaslyn

P.S.
Dana, you're welcome. No way would I take all that credit for
myself. *grin*