GL - Color scheme

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue Jan 30 07:21:54 PST 2001

Afan, Afan, Afan

I have been reading this bunny plaid thread for what seems like days now and I
hold you personally responsible for the corruption of poor sweet Lavina and
Joan. I meet Lavina on her wedding day and she wasn't a plaid and bunny person
then and Joan is too new to be forming such tacky and evil thoughts.
It's your fault!!!

If I had a hat on now I'd throw it down in disgust.

Fritz  :0)