GL - Color scheme

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Jan 30 09:53:02 PST 2001

Your Excellency,

	While on my way to the corner, I would like to say a few things
in my defence. First, I would like to point out that I only said plaid
so we could get all the colors suggested onto the ballista. Second,
Lavina and Joan are quite corrupt, without my input (you just don't
know them as well as I do). Third... er... uh... it's Frank's fault!
Yeah, that's it... Frank's fault.

 ~Afan~
Standing in the corner now.
Still the siege engine commander though. :-Þ