GL - War

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Tue Jan 30 19:44:24 PST 2001

Well, you can find out all sorts of information, about Gulf Wars, at
their official web site: http://www.gulfwars.org

Pre-registration ends tomorrow. That is, if you want to pre-register,
you must fill out the forms (found at the web site) and send in your
money, everything post marked by the 31st of January. Otherwise
you can pay at the door... Be advised though, they do not accept
checks.

Gulf Wars is in Mississippi, from March 12-18. The prices range
depending on what day you get there, and whether you have pre-
registered. Again all the information can be found at their site.

Of course there is all that camping stuff that you wont find on the
site. For information about that, it is probably best to catch me (or
someone else who has been before) in person, so you can pump
us for information. Camping is a matter of personal preference,
financial situation, etc. There is far too much to cover in one e-mail,
especially when I _know_ you will have a ton of questions.

Unless one of my kids stays home again tomorrow, I will be at Sir
Duncan's fighter practice, in Carrollton, tomorrow night. You can
catch me there, or on Monday in Glaslyn.

In Service,
~Afan~