GL - Sharlyne needs to secure a ride home from Borders War...

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 15:11:19 PST 2001

I am definitely getting my priorities straight...woohoo... I have a ride Saturday morning to Border Wars but need a ride back to my humble abode in Denton that night after all is done.... :-)
Just a lil scottish beggar.....    :-(
But I have my own place now and looking for some used furniture and help with decorating.... anyone willing to help this lass decorate in 13th century Scot !!!!  >:)
It is only a boarding room...but aye it tis MY place.... LOL

Sharlyne
  Theresa Wyatt <teebyrd at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hello everyone,
Who from Glaslyn is going to