GL - 12th Night Recap

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Sun Jan 7 08:29:41 PST 2001

Greetings Glaslynders:

For those of you who missed 12th Night, you missed a great time!

Members of our canton made a fine appearance as we had 11 of us show up.
Thanks to Afan and Llew who got there early and saved enough seats for
everyone, we were all able to sit together.

To highlight some of the events of the day:

During feast, Lady Capricia performed some beautiful dances with members
of the Steppes Dance Group - showing just the type of fine dancers we have
in the Canton.

During Court, Cyniric was honored with his long over-due, and very
well-desserved AoA.  Congratulations Lord Cyniric.

Lord Llew was awarded a very well deserved Sable Comet for
outstanding service to the Canton of Glaslyn.

Also, having been secretly comissioned by Their Excellencies Catrin and
Fritz to make a banner, Joan suprised everyone in the Canton with an
absolutely beautiful banner.  HE Catrin would like some other items (i.e.
awards) added onto the banner.  So, our next A&S workshop will be another
Banner Making Workshop.  This will also give us an opportunity to finish
the banners we began making in October.

Next week is Coronation - same place, Sokoll Hall in Ennis.  Coronation
will be hosted by the Western Region.  David will be going.  Weather
permitting, Daniel and I will be going also.

I look forward to seeing everyone Wednesday night for business meeting.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Glaslyn

P.S.  Oh Magdalena, I have your silver and white mugs.  I'll try and
remember and take them to work with me.  Since you work in
the building directly across from me, I figured this would be the easiest
way to get them to you.

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***