GL - Next A&S Workshop

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Jan 12 12:45:05 PST 2001

Greetings Everyone:

After a long and well deserved break, the monthly A&S activities will
start up again in February.

On February 18 we will have another Banner Making Workshop.  Please bring
your stuff to make banners to cover mundanities.  The Canton started
several banners at the last workshop, and we can finish those.

I have reserved the Visual Arts Center from 2:00 - 7:00 that day.  (Afan,
please put this on the calendar on the website.  THANKS!)

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of A&S, Canton of Glaslyn

***ladylavina at email.com***