GL - Heralds and Canton existence

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 03:26:27 PST 2001

>When are you moving?

   Our lease is up on July 14 though I will pay my last month's rent and
leave the end of June.  I will be back up to help clean after I move.  I
want to take summer school sesssion II at U of Houston which starts about
then.  I will be living in Sealy until I find a place of my own, cost
providing.

Godspeed,
Cyniric

p.s.:  If Lavina would feel better she could always pray I do not get
accepted at the U of H because then I would have to stay to graduate.  But
she is too sweet to do that.....right?.....hello?....Lavina?....DO NOT EVEN
THINK ABOUT IT! ;-)