GL - Heralds and Canton existence

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 06:08:28 PST 2001

>That is funny I grew up in Plano (when it was small) and graduated from
>Noth
>Texas  State Univ. and I  never seen that before. It must be a more reacent
>nick name. Where as Courgar High is one I got from my father. My brother in
>law went there.  I will have to wait and see what group we play with.
>Donnel

  It was a joke among The Colony kids.  Our highschool was only opened in
'86 and I was in the first four year class.

   Would it seem too biased to say come play with Glaslyn? :)  I think we
are a great group (we...okay, some of the fighters...okay LLew and
I...occasional plot against things or people in the realm..anyway...) which
has a lot of talent, but would always welcome more.  We are, at the very
least, a group which likes to laugh a great deal.

Godspeed,
Cyniric hlafard