GL - Important news bulletin

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Thu Jan 25 08:23:02 PST 2001

Dear Lady Afan, Siege Engine Commander:

Unfortunately, David is out of commission for awhile and will not be able
to help.  He walks like he has been riding a horse for about 3 weeks solid
- oops, I don't guess I should have posted this on the list serve.  This
is a family show and all.

Anyway, I'm of no help and Daniel's "helping stage" that he is in now, is
not the kind of help that the Ballista crew needs right now.

Keep up the good work folks.  And if you get bored, you can always pop on
over and give David a hard time.

Lavina

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 grrhine at swbell.net wrote:

> This just in:
>
> 	The Canton of Glaslyn has a siege engine (aka ballista) which
> is not finished. Your virtual scribe (that would be Afan) forgot to put
> the ballista workshop day on the calendar (that would be this
> Saturday). Your siege engine commander (that would be Afan
> again) is concerned!!! So... this is your friendly reminder that this
> Saturday (that would be January 27th) is BALLISTA WORKSHOP
> DAY in Glaslyn.
>
> 	Please come out and support your canton. Remember our King
> and Kingdom are counting on us for Gulf War X.
>
> In Service,
> Lady Afan ferch Elystan
> Virtual Scribe: Glaslyn
> Siege Engine Commander (if we get it done): Glaslyn
> Central Regional Seneschal
> And All 'round spiffy gal (IMHO) *grin*
>
>  ~Afan~
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

***ladylavina at email.com***
           or
***susant at unt.edu***