GL - Request for A&S bids (fwd)

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 25 12:51:37 PST 2001

Yes the castle!!!
I like the castle and my brother is just down the road
and my parents on the lake. My family being gracious
and known for taking folks in. We could go down the
night before and be ready in the morn. They have a huge place.
If the canton wants to go to the castle. And if the canton folk
want to stay over at the family manor. Just can't do it on
Mother's Day weekend, my dad hosts 4 different boyscout
troops that weekend. My mom has great patience- with
close to sixty teen aged boys running around and in the house
camping on the lake.
Joan