GL - Heralds and Canton existence

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:30:57 PST 2001

>My Lady,
>
>We of Glaslyn have nothing to do with that.
>It is your charming lord calling you home.
>And I for one can not wait for you to be here.
>I enjoy your knowledge and your willingness
>to give.
>Joan
>------
Thank you Joan for the kind words ... and yes it is due to my Lord that I am
moving.  HOWEVER, I also have my brother and his wonderful family living
there as well.  And Glaslyn has much to boast of her members....each one of
them that I've met are willingly happy to contribute to the "Dream".  It
will be good to come back home to Glaslyn.
Ceinwen~