GL - RE weapons and food

Theresa Wyatt teebyrd at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 14:46:23 PST 2001

Hello Glaslyners

If you if do not like b-que and corn beef brisket speak now or hold your

peace for that is what you are going to get eat at Llew's tomorrow.

Lord Llew if you did not know -I got permisssion from your Lady to
bring food to your weapons of death thingamiggig tomorrow.
Okay I do not know anything about weapons-I am not bad in the kitchen
so my contribution to our winning the war-feed the war machine.
Sharlyn is bringing a cake.Someone can bring extra paper plates napkins
etc and sodas.

See ya'll
Joan