GL - RE weapons and food

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 16:45:17 PST 2001

 My medieval name is my family clan name.... I am Sharlyne Lockhart of Clan Lockharhi

my mundane name is Charlene Lockhart... sorry not very creative but tis me...lol

  Scot and Michelle Henry <henrycs at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
Well, I guess we can go shopping next weekend.
I didn't realize that tomorrow had become as full-blown as all this. Maybe
we'll have to come - Sebastian likes cooking too. What time was it? Is
Sharlyn Charlene's medieval name? She just asked about shopping. I'm
confused, but flexible. And best of all, my lesson plans are done for next
week (YOOHOO!!!) - now I only have a few papers to grade, a new unit to
plan, and some worksheets to create. ;-) So I have relative freedom this
weekend.

Capricia