GL - Gulf Wars

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Sun Jan 28 07:34:51 PST 2001

Greetings to the lists,
Here I am again, pestering you about the War.  I have not received a
response from ANYONE about who is camping with Steppes (sorry, Muireann
and Giuliana, I did get yours.  Thanks.)  I must impart to you all that
it is IMPORTANT for us to have this information, directly from you, so
that we can communicate with the Ansteorra Land Grant authorities (that
being HE Sir Pendaran, and his Deputy for the Central Region, Ly.
Arabella de Montacute) about our land requirements.  This plea comes
from them.  Please, folks, if you have preregistered and indicated that
you want to camp with Steppes, or if your household would like to camp
within or nearby the boundaries of the Steppes camp, please email us and
say so!  We need each person's SCA and mundane name that is
preregistered. If you don't tell us, we cannot plan on having room for
you or your group.

Also, at Border Wars, we will hold an organizational meeting to
determine the majority's wishes regarding group cooking space, meal
planning, etc.  If you would like to participate in an effort to
streamline the gear and housekeeping duties at War, please attend this
meeting or send a representative who will be at Border War.  We will
hold a secondary meeting in the following week at our home.  A little
preplanning could save all of us a lot of work at the War, so we can
have more fun killing more Trimarans!  :)

For Steppes,

Fritz and Catrin