GL - Thank you

grrhine at swbell.net grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Jan 29 08:10:10 PST 2001

I don't know about all our guys... but mine can cook. :) Of course
whether he will or not is another story.

As for the name of the ballista... I, as siege weapon commander,
would like for the siege engine's name to at least sound mean. You
know, something like Execaliber, or Cyclops, or Zeus. Why is it a
"bad boy?" Well, because I would be more afraid of a guy named
Spike, than I would of a girl named Britney. And a guy named
Spike, who wore pink, would really scare me!!! *giggle*

 ~Afan~
P.S.
I don't really want to paint the ballista pink, it's just fun to watch the
guys react.