GL - Colors

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 09:01:46 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/29/01 10:52:48 AM Central Standard Time,
teebyrd at earthlink.net writes:

> When you come and play with us, you'll notice how sweet
> our men are. They do go out of their way to help us.
> We tease them and yes,we are protective of them.
> I have yet to carry a more than small basket anywhere
> to one of our gatherings, walk to my car alone at night etc,etc,.
> Chivalry is alive in Glaslyn and I for one appericate it.
> Joan

Joan,
(or Lady Joan, Don't know)
I do know a few of them. But you all need to learn to take some teasing. I
figured enough of you all already knew me not to be upset. I also feel I have
a right to say some things. Since I was there the first go around. That is