GL - Colors

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 13:40:59 PST 2001

I suggest that Lady Ceinwen get the wheels, she has earned that right, and what ever the colors...we must all remember that those manning the weapon are the best of all kingdoms so the color and name should match the expertise of those valiant fighters !!!!   and we should all be able to tease and enjoy...  :-)
As to cooking...lol   laird Heries said something about a special recipe of his "Grandmother's"....hmmmm wouldn't we all love to try that...the recipe girls...the recipe !!!  lol
Thank you Lady Ceinwen for showing me about scrolling...anxious to learn more !!!
Sharlyne Lockhart of the Canton of Glaslyn
  "M. Peet" <ceinwenswan at hotmail.com> wrote:

>We could please everyone-basic green and blue
>with little pink bunnies holding our red and white banners.
>Then the bolts could bunnies painted on them.
>Joan
>
>--------
Hey, I want to paint the wheels!!! I have something special in mind, since
my lord made them. Waaaaaaaaahahahahahah! ;-)
Ceinwen~